Abstract Book MedEspera September 24-26, 2020
Abstract Book MedEspera May 3-5, 2018
Abstract Book MedEspera May 12-14, 2016
Abstract Book MedEspera May 14-17, 2014
Abstract Book MedEspera May 17-19, 2012
Abstract Book MedEspera May 19-21, 2010
Abstract Book MedEspera May 14-17, 2008
Abstract Book MedEspera May 18-20, 2006
8th edition of the International Congress for Students and Young Doctors MedEspera 2020.
Held between 24-26 September 2020.
Congress organized by the Association of Medical Students and Residents of Moldova, in collaboration with the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy Nicolae Testemitanu, the University Center for Simulation in Medicine and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection.
It is the first edition of the Congress, organized in mixed format, ONLINE and OFFLINE.
Postponed and modified due to the restrictions imposed by the State of Emergency in Public Health, in a mixed version it gathered 1208 registered participants, out of which 430 active and 700 passive.
The congress was attended by students from countries such as: Poland, Greece, USA, Italy, Latvia, Ukraine, Romania, Germany, etc.
As Guests of Honor were present:
- Serghei Cebotari, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Cardiothoracic Transplantation and Vascular Surgery, Germany
- Lorenzo Loffredo, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Medical Director at Department of Internal Medicine and Medical Specialties, Policlinic Umberto I, Sapienza University, Italy
- Cheng Hwee Ming, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Physiology, Chairman Inter Medical School Physiology Quiz, Malaysia
- Darcy Wagner, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Lung Bioengineering and Regeneration, Wallenberg Center for Molecular Medicine, Sweden
- Cosmin Dima, PhD, co-founder and education director of the Digital Dentistry Romania Society, Bucharest, Romania.
- Camil-Eugen Vari, MD, PhD, Professor, Head of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology Department, George Emil Palade University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology of Târgu Mureș, Romania
Here are some statistics during the congress:
- 160 participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Lorenzo Loffredo
- 108 participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Camil Eugen Vari
- 250 participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Cheng Hwee Ming
- 250 participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Serghei Cebotari
- 190 participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Darcy Wagner
- 103 Participants in Keynote Lecture with international speaker Cosmin Dima
- 75 participants awarded with leading places in the 16 scientific sessions.
- 41 Workshops at all faculties.
That edition of the congress left us a variety of feelings and memories, which would have been more intense if we had had the opportunity to see each of you, MEDESPERA 2020 PARTICIPANTS, here in Moldova.
Thank you so much for choosing to share this experience!